Academic & Non Academic
Learning is an ongoing process and to cater to the technological advancement all class rooms have e-learning facilities.
- Audio as well as visual effects in digital classrooms help in better learning and retention.
- More student participation .Methodologies used Std V and VI.
- Story Narration: Activity, Project.
- Audio Visual effects such as films.
- Testing previous knowledge, teaching aids Std VII & VIII.
- Indirect Questions regarding lessons.
- Activity, Project, Knowledge about author, poet, dramatization, narration.
- Testing previous knowledge, teaching aids Std IX & X.
- Giving clues about a topic
- Asking opinions
- Letting students guess about lessons.
- Information about authors & their other works.
- Through teaching aid
- Practicals training in 4 separate science laboratories.
- Encouraging each students extra reading through library class.
- Encouraging each students participation in sports cultural activities art, craft and other co-curricular activities.
- Preparing students for state and national level competitive exams.